This is the view that I could literally enjoy everyday on my way to work. Many times I don't because I'm looking down at my cellphone, frantically answering work emails or worrying about all the things I need to get done. If I could only look up I would enjoy so many beautiful things. I have decided to BE PRESENT, enjoy the moment, stop obsessing with the past, stop worrying about the future, and START LIVING.
I got off the bus, walked to the pier and enjoyed this view ans the ocean breeze. I felt full of peace, hope, and life. I decided to be present and start living.
Sincerely,
Valerie
Sincerely,
Valerie
Está Presente. Empieza a Vivir
Éste es el paisaje que literalmente podría ver y disfrutar cada día en el camino a mi trabajo. Muchas veces no lo hago porque estoy mirando hacia abajo, al celular, respondiendo correos rápidamente o preocupada por todas las cosas que tengo que hacer. Si tan sólo levantara mi mirada podría disfrutar de tantas cosas maravillosas. He decidido estar PRESENTE, disfrutar del momento, parar de obsesionarme con el pasado, parar preocuparme por el futuro y empezar a VIVIR. Me bajé del bus, caminé al puerto y disfruté del paisaje y la brisa marina. Me sentí llena se paz, esperanza y vida. Decidí estar presente y empezar a vivir.
Sinceramente,
Valerie

No comments:
Post a Comment