Monday, May 4, 2015

Live every day like its your last / Vive cada día como si fuera el último

Live every day like its your last. I am not saying that you should quit your job and go bungee jumping somewhere on the other side of the world. What I mean is that if today were your last day alive, to whom will you say "I love you;" "I forgive you;" "I am sorry"? So that when it is time to go, we can say to ourselves: It is okay, I loved, and my loved ones know how much I love them. I do not hold any grudges or have any regrets. I lived a wholeheartedly life. I helped others. I showed my love to others. I know the love of God and believe in Jesus. My life on this earth was great and I am ready for life after this one.

May you live each day like its your last.

Sincerely,

Valerie

Vive cada día como si fuera el último. Y no me refiero a que renuncies a tu trabajo y hagas deportes extremos en algún lugar del otro lado del mundo. A lo que me refiero es que si hoy fuese tu último día con vida, a quién le dirías "Te amo;" "Te perdono;" "Perdóname"? De manera que cuando sea nuestro tiempo de partir, podamos decirnos a nosotros mismos: Todo está bien, yo amé y mis seres queridos saben cuánto los amo. Yo no guardo rencores ni tengo arrepentimientos. Viví una vida de corazón. Ayudé a otros. Le mostré a otros mi amor. Conozco el amor de Dios y creo en Jesús. Mi vida en esta tierra fue maravillosa y estoy preparada para la siguiente.

Espero que vivas cada día como si fuera el último.

Sinceramente,

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment